Established in 2009 by Founder and Managing Director Chris Caunce, CT Safety Barriers has grown from a small manufacturer to a leading force in safety product manufacturing and supply in the UK.
We’re based in Yorkshire, UK, where our purpose-built manufacturing facility produces a range of British-made safety products, including Armco barriers, bollards, warehouse protection systems, and safety handrails. We also offer installation services for all our products.
In 2021, we became a proud member of the Made In Britain manufacturing community.
About CT Safety Barriers
- Quick delivery – Our efficient manufacturing plant ensures we can provide short lead times and a fast turnaround for our customer orders.
- Competitive Armco barrier prices –Thanks to good relationships with some of the UK’s best steel suppliers, we can keep prices competitive by sourcing the best product at the lowest cost.
- Exceptional customer service –Our customer service team is certified to ISO 9001 and is dedicated to making sure you’re well taken care of at every step of your journey with us.
- Lifetime guarantee –We trust our products. That’s why we offer a full 85-year guarantee on all our Armco crash barriers.
- No-nonsense installation –Our skilled installation team knows our products better than anyone, ensuring a smooth and easy installation for all safety products.
At CT Safety Barriers, we prioritise customer satisfaction, operational excellence, quality craftsmanship, and collaborative teamwork.
We’ve installed our safety products at diverse venues across the UK and Europe, including car parks, airports, railway lines, bus stations, power stations, distribution centres and car storage depots.
With our help, new power stations have joined the national grid, supermarket distribution centres have distributed groceries around the country, and train lines have been kept safe from interference – making journeys smoother and safer.
There is no room for error when it comes to safety and security barriers. We’re committed to delivering precision and excellence in every phase of our manufacturing process, ensuring that our products not only meet but exceed industry standards.
- We hold ISO 9001 (Quality Management Systems) certification
- We’re an OHSAS 18001 (Occupational Health and Safety) registered company
- Our Armco crash barriers are galvanised to BS EN 1461 standards
- Our qualified welders are certified to BS 4872